Saturday, August 18, 2012

Potential cause of depression and the solution

I made an amazing discovery recently that helped me very to stop falling into bouts of depression. In this article I write about this discovery which I hope will help others to live a happier life, free from anxiety and tension.
I am the type that could easily allow things on top of me. If I'm here I rushed around there and everywhere by family or friends, and I feel often left drained and exhausted very. I'm sure it is the same thing for many people, but the way it affects me over twenty-four hours following is a bit different. It seems to me to lose all my energy and this can easily lead me then to think very negative, and often end up becoming depressed me completely.

For some reason this depression can stay and in a way haunt my life for a very few days. I'm starting to worry about the future, and start thinking that I failed, start to become paranoid about what other people think of me and became the basis of fear to leave my house.

I talked to my family and my parents, especially on this topic. Advised me that they seek help from a doctor. And I must say that although it would be good advice for most people, and I feel that I am the type of person who can easily become addicted and dependent on the tablets that described. I certainly do not want to addiction in addition to my problems.

Possible solution to my depression

A few weeks ago, I watched a television program that has had since a big impact on my life. The program type army and spoke about how a certain group of soldiers apparently became ill and all could not complete even the most routine tasks.

Has been called a doctor or other medical person type their camp to investigate what went wrong. The initial belief that it was probably some sort of food poisoning.

The doctor stated that the men actually had salt deprivation and called for a large amount of salt tablets to be purchased in the camp.

I thought about it and wondered if this could be the cause of my problems.

The next time you feel down or more when tired, eat food that contain a lot of salt and I am very pleased to announce that I quickly regained my energy levels and confidence. This is a simple solution to the big problem for me.

If you are also a kind of person who is depressed often try eating salt a little more, and that could change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment